The Victorian population health survey 2019 summary of findings and dashboard is now available.
View Victorian population health survey 2018 summary of findings and dashboard.
- Family violence in Victoria: findings from the Victorian Population Health Survey 2017
- The health and wellbeing of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer population in Victoria - Findings from the Victorian Population Health Survey 2017
- Health system performance: how does Victoria fare nationally and internationally
- Challenges to healthy eating: food insecurity in Victoria
Information for you
The Victorian Population Health Survey (VPHS) program was established in 1998 and collects information about the health, lifestyle and wellbeing of adult Victorians aged 18 years and over. The information is reported at state, regional and local government area levels to inform planning and policy development.
This is an interactive website displaying data for five public health indicators:
- Burden of Disease,
- Avoidable Mortality,
- Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions / Potentially Preventable Hospitalisations,
- VPHS survey estimates,
- Life Expectancy.